We are looking for Hygienist, Tengiz 28\28
- Provide assistance to the Industrial Relations Manager and Supervisor, contribute and monitor contractor compliance with RoK Sanitary norms and regulations
- Ensure a proper understanding of the content and application of the audit material
- Schedule hygiene audits with the contractor at least 2 days in advance.
- Confirm in writing that the appointment has been acknowledged by the contractor.
- Conducts routine, follow-up and pre-mobilization food hygiene and sanitation audits of canteen facilities
- Prepare reports covering findings, proposed corrective measures, and compliance with health rules and standards
- Evaluate audit findings and interpret data relative to potential health hazards
- Complete a detailed audit report and identify required mitigation, as well as time frame within which project requirements are to be met.
- Communicate with Site IR Supervisors regarding audits results and mitigations, contractors progress
- Report the audit results, in the required format, to the Site IR Supervisor.
- Assist IR supervisor in investigation of the grievances received from the contractor employees if required
- Update the Audit dashboard daily or as often as required
- Work closely with safety, ecological and contract departments within the company - assisting as required and develop a supportive relationship
- Participate in the Behavior-Based Safety program