- Minimum requirements for the candidate are the following:
- Bachelor in Economics or Legal. Master degree in subject area will be a plus.
- Minimum 10 years in Contracts pre and post award activates at Petrochemical industry, DFS, FEED and EPC.
- Advanced knowledge of English in both written and verbal.
- Extensive experience in FEED, EPC contracts formulation, bids compiling and administration;
- Ability to provide expert guidance and recommendations in terms of contracting strategy, particularly in compensation methodology based on the scope of work and Company targets;
- Strong communication and analytical skills, drafting of letters in both Russian and English on commercial and contractual subjects;
- Experience in developing of contractual procedures and implementing best contractual practices decisions based on own experience and lessons learned;
- Ability to lead all contractual related activities with minimum supervision.