- Be a Leader in Safety and Environmental Protection.
- Fosters a culture in the organization that uses
the elements of Operational Excellence to drive to Incident and Injury Free work environment.
- Tenets of Operation will be the mechanism used for checks and balance to ensure safety
remains the guiding value for the team in every activity.
- Forward planning and knowledge of the work
place environment will be used to support the effort.
- University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate
- 7 – 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle,
especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
- In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities
Maintenance practices and procedures.
- Practical experience working with contractors in activities associated with oil & gas equipment.
- Previous experience in commissioning and / or start-up areas is desirable.
- Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and work flows.
- Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements - in line with RoK regulations.
- Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start-up
- Tengiz 28\28
- Only for KZ passport holders