- Configures, manages, and maintains the physical and virtual infrastructures.
- Designs, documents, tests, and implements virtual services and devices.
- Acts as a technical lead for major initiatives, changes, and deployments, and handle the diagnosis of complex issues within the virtual environment.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures.
- Detects, identifies, and performs complex problem isolation and resolution throughout the virtual architecture.
- Assesses and evaluates the current virtual computing infrastructure and provides recommendations for enhancements.
- Develops, maintains, and implements a proactive capacity planning model to support business decisions.
- Develops and executes contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
- Mentor PCN Automation staff on VMware technologies.
- Education: University degree related to Computer Science or Engineering
- English level: Intermediate (minimum)
- Experience: Minimum 7 years in the Information Technology field
- Tengiz 28\28
- Only for KZ passport holders