Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Administration activities of local/expatriate employees:
- Ensure all employees terms and conditions provision as per the Contracts, Company policies and procedures;
- Issue and update HR Administration and benefits related policies and procedures;
- Arrange the check of all employment documentation / movements / secondment / termination documentation;
- Conduct proper induction for new comers;
- Administer employees during their assignment in the RoK, in terms of timesheets, expense claims, leave balance, contractual trips administration, etc.;
- Organize and implement Company benefits;
- Taxation issues of expatriate;
- Provide employment letters and other type of confirmation letters, if required;
- Keep personal files duly updated;
- Provide input information for payroll (benefits and reimbursements);
- Other duties as required by line manager.
HR system administration:
- Effect the timely and proper upload of the system with employee’s data for employment/ termination/ movements activity, documents, status change, etc.
The job holder must have proven:
- Good interpersonal & communication skills;
- Knowledge of labour legislation;
- Team player;
- Capability to work with PC, MS office programs;
- Good verbal and written English.
Qualifications & Experience:
The job holder must have:
- University degree in HRM or similar;
- At least 3-5 years of experience on a similar role in an international company/JV.