We are looking for 3GP HES Specialist - Civils, Tengiz 28\28
- Are present in field ~85% of the time.
- Attend daily contractor tool box meetings.
- Ensure contractor compliance with task specific PPE requirements.
- Ensure Contractor compliance with MSDS expectations.
- Maintain Permanent Labour Safety Committee (PLSC) as well as all required RoK required certifications.
- Schedule and lead Safety Audits/Inspections on a weekly basis or on a more frequent basis as directed by HES Coordinator.
- Follow-up with Contractor on closure of HES audit and inspection action items.
- Prepare weekly Safety Inspection Reports.
- Communicate with FGP HES Coordinator and Contractors regarding results of the weekly HES Audits/Inspections and assist Contractors with mitigation efforts.
- Working with FGP Contractors to ensure compliance with FGP project specific and RoK expectations.
- Participate and support emergency response drills and evacuations.
- Identify and ensure contractor has implemented necessary mitigations to ensure safe execution of work.
- Familiarization with all equipment/tools/materials that Contractor mobilizes to the Project site.
- Daily review of JSAs and work permits on the Project site.
- Perform equipment, tools and vehicle safety related inspections.
- Perform equipment inspections to ensure contractor(s) are in compliance with quarterly colour coding.
- Attend routine Project HES meetings or other meetings as necessary.
- Build strong positive relationships with Contractor representatives in order to influence HES actions.
- Other duties as defined by the Area HES Coordinator
- Minimum five (5) years of construction experience
- Three (3) years industrial project / HES related experience
- Leadership / coaching / influencing / mentoring experience
- Experience in client/customer liaison service industry
- Knowledge of HES principles
- Able to deal with evolving situations in a fast moving environment
- PC competency, strong administrative acumen, well organized with strong communication skills