Location: Atyrau 5/2
- Provide engineering review of all extra work requests relating to civil and inform the IOR engineering manager on areas of growth.
- Ensure engineering support for field construction personnel.
- Reviews all required civil engineering changes during the project construction phase, and provide recommendation to IOR Engineering Manager on acceptance.
- Ensure optimized use of owner and contractor’s resources during field execution phase.
- Interface with construction manager to ensure quality of work for operability, maintainability, and technical intent on Project.
- Produce punch list of items to be corrected on capital work prior to transfer of facilities for commissioning.
- Ensure proper project closeout as per company guidelines.
- Ensure that “as-built drawings” are completed as required.
- Ensure timely completion of all post construction project activities.
- Conduct formal project look-back and share lessons learned.