- Full working knowledge of construction activities in relation to the relevant Piping, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrument discipline.
- Ability to review engineering design drawings and undertake constructability reviews of design.
- Ability to visit onshore facilities or offshore installations and discuss with construction supervisors and facilities management the forth coming scopes of work.
- Provide construction input to estimates as and when required
- Review design documents and provide constructability input to designs
- Produce sequenced Jobcards, Test and Inspection Matrices and compile Workpacks which detail all construction activities.
- Undertake visits to onshore facility or offshore installations to review designs and liaise with Construction Supervisors.
- Identify any Specialist Vendor Support, Tools and Equipment required to implement scope.