- Shall be conversant in preparation & review of single line diagrams, electrical load list, schematics/block diagrams, equipment data sheets, cable sizing calculations, equipment sizing (Transformers, Switchgears, MCC, Motors, UPS & Batteries, VFD, OHLs), selection and specifications, Job packs etc.
- Able to perform electrical power system studies using software such as ETAP / PTW / EDSA or any similar
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other discipline groups on specific projects to ensure deliverable are produced to meet deadlines and within budget constraints.
- Undertake checking and approval activities in accordance with company procedures.
- Undertake internal QA checks on discipline activities and deliverables.
- Ensures compliance with relevant laws, codes standards and practices.
- Procurement support activities both for discipline and inter-disciplines such as preparation of material requisition, technical queries, bid analysis/evaluation, vendor document reviews etc.
- Producing and reviewing documents, study report and design calculations and ensuring conformance to engineering quality and competence.
- Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and difficult co-ordination requirements.
- Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Working knowledge of Russian GOST and SNiPs
- Experience of TCO & NCOCs advantageous
- OHL Design experience is an advantage
- To be a good written and verbal communicator, able to mix and communicate at the same level with clients, company and vendor’s staff.
- Good communications (oral and written), networking, collaboration and well-developed team-working skills
- Experience in report writing.
- Familiarity with International Design Guidelines and Standards.
- Independent working
- Skills typically acquired through 7 years of experience with minimum of 5 years’ experience at Senior level
- 3 to 5 years Offshore and onshore Oil & Gas related Brownfield design experience.
- Experience of Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Design projects.
- Bachelor qualification minimum degree
- Atyrau 5\2
- Only for local candidature