- The RVU E & I Superintendent is responsible to manage the respective project’s field construction record requirements, and to ensure quality and completeness of electrical documents in accordance with project requirements.
- A key objective of the E & I Superintendent is to ensure timely and smooth handover of sub-systems and systems to Operations Project Support (OPS), in a manner that allows for efficient and trouble-free commissioning and facility handover to Operations in accordance with project turnover and dossier deliverable procedure
- Contribute to maintaining an incident free operation which is in support of and in compliance with our Protecting People and the Environment Policy.
- 6+ years of experience
- Pre-Intermediate level of English
- Tengiz 28\28
- Only for KZ passport holders