We are looking for Inspection Engineer, Atyrau 5/2.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced professional-level engineering work 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in pressure equipment maintenance and inspection
- An understanding of Risk Based Inspection regimes (RBI) their application and development.
The job holder is responsible for:
- Carrying out inspection of equipment in accordance with the requirements of RBI as defined in the Written Schemes of Examination as well as International and National codes.
- Reviewing results of equipment inspections, and make specific recommendations related to any necessary remedial repairs or replacements.
- Maintain Inspection reports and records and issue a monthly report that details work completed and any outstanding or overdue Inspections.
- Perform all inspections in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Ensure all inspection results are up loaded onto the Inspection Database (CIMS)
- Ensure all inspection results are notified in CMMS
- Advise line supervision and management on limiting condition of service to which items of equipment may be subjected.
- Establishing and maintaining open communication with operations team members regarding equipment condition that could affect safety or integrity.