- Monitor all aspects of Quality Control relative to specialization during the construction phase, to ensure adherence to the company technical requirements and applicable codes including SID (Safety in Design).
- Conduct surveillance and witness testing associated with equipment and systems in accordance with ITP.
- Monitoring of electrical and instrumentation installation, above and below ground, junction boxes, cable tray installation, cable pulling, dressing of cable, glanding, labeling, terminations, tube bending and calibrations.
- Issue Non- Conformance Report (NCR) for violation of specifications, installation details or design.
- Verify equipment is installed in correct area of classification.
- Witness and verify that all testing procedures for grounding, megger, Hi-hot, point to point and calibration have been approved and are on site.
- Confirm testing parameters are duly recorded and that testing equipment is calibrated.
- Review procedures for testing/examining components with the optimal method and techniques.
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Organize and prioritize a variety of assignments and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
- Adhere to and support TCO Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
- Experience - 8 years (3 in QC Department)
- English level - excellent
- Design skills
- 28\28 Tengiz
- Only for KZ passport holders