We are looking for IIF Coordinator, Tengiz 28\28
- University Degree is required (HES/Economic/Linguist degree preferred).
- Language skills: fluency in English is required. Ability to speak Kazakh is desired.
- Advanced computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Knowledge of SharePoint would be a plus.
- Good analytical skills. Work experience as a data analyst or experience with various databases is desired.
- Good communication skills.
- HES experience would be a plus.
- Strong teamwork and good interpersonal skills, ability to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team
- Support project HES Supervisor & IIF Supervisor in successful delivery of Tengiz IIF Plan and Events.
- Interface with JMJ team to implement IIF Activity Schedule and 90-day look ahead.
- Interface with FGP IIF Coordinators across project locations and Tengiz Contractor IIF Coordinators.
- Schedule and Chair Monthly Contractor IIF Coordinator meetings.
- Support Area OE IIF Leadership Teams (OEILT) in:
- Minutes of meetings and Action Registers.
- Logistics for IIF Events.
- Recognition & Awards.
- Leadership engagement.
- Facilitate logistical arrangements for various Project IIF workshops (e.g. IIF Commitment Workshops, ADP and IIF in Action suite workshops).
- Responsible for maintaining IIF attendance records and training database for Project.