Location / Rotation: Tengiz 28/28
- The Piping Mechanical Designer works in the Designs Engineering Group and reports to the Lead Designer.
- The Piping Mechanical Designer works closely with Mechanical Engineers and applies design principles to produce drawings for a broad range of piping and mechanical discipline.
- The position is responsible for developing and detailed checking of drawings, ensuring drawing accuracy and adherence to procedures and design standards.
- Candidate should be fully conversant in AutoCAD and have a minimum of 2 years AutoCAD experience preferably in an industrial environment.
- Candidate chosen for an on-site interview will be required to demonstrate competency in being able to produce a manual isometric sketch of a pipe system on a piping general arrangement and produce the same on AutoCAD.