We are looking for CMS Commissioning Engineering Specialist, Atyrau 5/2
- This position will interface between the System Completion, MCPlus, Quality, Regulatory, DCC, Engineering, Operations and Maintenance Teams, Fab Yard organizations and site personnel. The duties include the collection of data and formulating agreements for deliverables and data needed for the safe operations and maintenance of the newly constructed facility.
- The CMS Commissioning Engineering Specialist will be responsible for completing all work related to the validation of Commissioning Documents. The CMS Commissioning Engineering Specialist will oversee Handover Packages’ Commissioning deliverables. He/she will be responsible for the verification of completion, and delivery into the Phase 5 environment. The main area of the responsibility of this position will be set up work processes to expedite, perform progress monitoring, and validation of deliverables for the Commissioning Documents.
- This position will work closely with the Delivery Functional Teams based in Atyrau and Tengiz, and aid Fab Yard Specialist, up to and including contractors.
- University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma or equivalent background.
- Level of English – Intermediate and higher
- 4 – 6 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle, especially Major
- Capital Projects (MCP).
- Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and work flows.
- Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements - in line with RoK regulations.
- Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start-up.