Location/Rotation: Tengiz 28/28
- The key focus areas of this position will be to provide technical oversight for the execution of the migration and fit out, lead in developing and approving technical procedures associated with each individual control room migration, SME for the development of the IOCC back up control room strategy, assist in the development of the IOCC business continuity plan, play a key role in delivering an incident free migration of control from the current control centers in existing facilities (Field, KTL, SGP/SGI and Power Ops) and the new FGP facilities to the IOCC.
Major Capital Projects:
Experienced in all phases of complex projects involving multinational contractors & vendors providing process control consulting support in the following areas:
- develop control objectives and strategies, P&ID's, Process Automation System (PAS) specifications, configuration & programming standards, and test procedures;
- recommend & apply appropriate process control technologies; validate that PAS engineering, configuration and testing meet process control operation requirements;
- support commissioning and start-up activities.
Process Control experience:
- Hands-on experience in the application and support of process control technologies spanning basic regulatory through advanced multivariable control for complex hydrocarbon production, processing and/or refining facilities (wellhead & gathering, separation and distillation, pumping and compression, sour gas processing, steam and power generation, etc.).
- Experience with integrating vendor package controls into the process control system.
Work Experience (Control Room Migration experience):
- Preferred hands-on experience transferring control from multiple control rooms to a single integrated control center, including work process development (both migration work processes/procedures and changes to routine work processes/procedures);
- Preferred experience in providing automation support to day-to-day operations in a large integrated control center.
- Desired experience with the development and approval of Standard Operating Procedures surrounding Control Room migration.