FUNCTIONS AND EMPLOYMENT DUTIES:
- Handle the Inspection and Expediting requests sent by the Company’s Clients
- Source qualified inspectors for the specific assignments by location, experience and availability
- Maintain contact with the vendors and review any Client concern or actions required
- Prepare/issue Contracts and Job Assignments for freelance inspectors using the tolls and Master formats available
- Coordinate the Inspection/Expediting activities with the Company, the Supplier and the Inspection personnel.
- Arrange the inspection visit with the Inspector and all potential attendees upon receipt of the Vendor Inspection Notification
- Instruct field personnel on proper use of client forms.
- Serve as focal point for all Inspections related matters within assigned projects or business units, deferring to the assigned Inspection Coordinator for technical support.
- Ensure that the Inspectors have the appropriate documentation and have been briefed by the Package Manager
- Ensure timely submittal of Inspection Reports (IR) and Expediting Reports (ER) from the assigned Inspection personnel.
- Review and approve Inspection Reports for compliance to scope of Inspection / Expediting; file and distribute to designated Project Team members.
- Maintain Project Inspection Reports, Release note and Non-Conformance Report (NCR) Registers.
- Ensure that ITPs are properly implemented and marked-up by the Inspectors
- Acquire, review and distribute Inspection Reports and inspection release certificates (IRC)
- Ensure that Non Conformance Reports (NCR) and Outstanding Work Lists (OWL) are closed prior to shipment
- Audit inspector reports and timesheets for accuracy
- Follows-up regularly with clients and inspectors to ensure assignment /job performance satisfaction
- Review the third party supplier expenditures, maintain timesheet/invoice records. Reconcile the third party supplier invoices & timesheets against contract.
- Prepare/issue reports as requested by Client/Company Managers.
- Populate the Company software (Amis) as required
- Review Clients Work Orders and Change Orders for completeness and proper signatures.
- Send/receive Acts, invoices to/from the clients
- Track Contract invoices and liaise with Dept. staff, accounting and Client to clear issues.
QUALIFICATIONS - should have the following skills:
- University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma or equivalent background.
- 2 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – Quality Department.
- Fluent English
- Good team-working abilities.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Financial Awareness.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Multitasking capabilities.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- How to communicate effectively - verbally and written;
- How to develop and maintain positive relationships with peers, supervisors, colleagues;
- How to use databases for implementation of work process;
Is responsible for:
- Fulfillment of job functions and assigned duties within the limits determined by the RoK labor legislation;
- Management of Company Assets in a responsible manner, maintaining capital stewardship awareness in all decisions and provide justification;
- Behaving in accordance to Company Policy and Procedures;
- Management of Time and Resources;
- Maintaining a safe working environment, complying with all safety rules and regulations, always conducting one's self in a safe manner.