- Wittiness the cathodic protection installation inspections testing procedures and documentation review ungrounded piping/pipeline
- Inspection cathodic protection of complete pipeline including HT interference, Cased Crossing, Valve assembly, solar panel and station piping
- Issuing nonconformity reports (NCRs), conduct daily surveillance and monitoring activities in site
- Monitor in the process and hold point Inspection on equipment and/or material during construction and/or assembly in accordance with the ITP.
- Witness & perform routine surveillance and inspection based on construction pipeline activity
- Inspection of various material & equipment which arrive and stored at site
- Review quality documentation, pertaining to cathodic protection
- Duties include keeping accurate records to document the work activities and performance of the cathodic protection systems
- Inspector shall demonstrate working knowledge of ASME, ANSI, NACE, AWS, and API codes and testing equipment including Positive Material Identification testing equipment required for the inspection of mechanical commodities such as piping, pipe fittings, valves, etc
- Witness the Contractor’s activities and quality records, as appropriate.
- Certification NACE Corrosion Technician, Coating Inspector and Cathodic Protection is required
- Familiar with anti-corrosion and thermal insulation coating requirements
- Understands all aspects of quality, safety and security requirements in a Project environment
- Knowledge of applicable requirements of NACE or equivalent corrosion standards.
- Must have an excellent understanding of piping, pipelines and piping/coating inspection and piping systems
- Must be able to read, interpret and communicate (both written and verbally) detailed technical concepts in English
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is required
- 3-5 years of experience
- English intermediate level
- Tengiz 28\28
- Only for KZ passport holders