We are looking for Vendor Contracting Group Supervisor, Tengiz 28/28
- Either experience in use of contract services to support Plant Operations / Maintenance in a Phase 5 environment orContract Administration / Execution (preferably in a major process plant environment).
- No less than 5 years experience.
- Experience of major asset plant startup or turnarounds would be beneficial but not essential.
- Fluent English
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Development, scoping and execution of contract services or execution of contract services in an O&M environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at multiple levels.
- Demonstrated ability to engage stakeholders and gain alignment on issues through use of influence model.
- Ability to work with Planner to translate activities into a structured schedule with background logic and links to key milestones. Ability to read and analyze Gantt charts and S-Curves.
Job Functions and Duties:
- Ensure that all T8 Vendor / Contract needs are identified and executed covering Phase 4, Start-Up and Initial Operational periods
- Define and document processes to ensure all vendor/contract needs are surfaced. Engage key stakeholders to help them identify and document their requirements.
- Define and execute stakeholder management plan including Projects and Transition team.
- Build detailed schedule with timelines and activities linked to key project milestones.
- Manage T8 vendor / contract interfaces where activities are continuous and span CAPEX / OPEX funding transition point.
- Act as single point of contact within T8 for contracts issues, build and maintain close relationships with
- Contracts group and SCM Group who will execute new contracts and any required modifications to existing contracts.
- Identify and manage contract sourcing opportunities for Vendor training services
- Interface with Operations SMEs and T8 Training and Competence group to define the “right” level of vendor training required to meet competency objectives.
- Liaise with Training and Competence group and Contracts to identify the most efficient solution for service supply (existing VSA, new VSA, modified Base contract or other solution).
- Liaise with Operations to identify contracting needs for future Ph5 vendor training services
- Interface with Contracts and Vendor Group to source new contracts for vendor training services as required.
- Manage budget spending allocated to vendor training services.
- Identify and manage contract sourcing opportunities for Start-Up activities
- Interface with Systems Completion and Startup teams to identify needs and services to be provided by Vendors.
- Engage with experts from various groups (Systems Completion, Phase 5, and Projects) to fully define the contract scope(s), costs and spend phasing, and the contract owner(s).
- Document and schedule activities linked to key project milestones.
- Document transition arrangements where activities cross across CAPEX / OPEX funding.
- Identify and manage contract sourcing in support of Project Phase 5 activities
- Engage key stakeholders in Operations and Maintenance to define and document contract needs for Phase 5 required during final hand-over of new facilities to project and subsequent steady-state operations.
- In coordination with experts identify and get alignment on scopes of work, reconcile with project existing contracts
- Implement final preferred solution (modification to existing Base contract, new contract or other solution) and ensure solution is in place at the correct time.
- Provide detailed input to Phase 5 OPEX estimates and Business Plan process.
- Contracts Sourcing, Negotiation and Execution
- Provide support to SCM / Contracts functions. Act as single point of contact within T8 to identify correct contract owners and SME input to technical analysis, bid reviews etc.