- Establish and support proactive and collaborative working relationships with Project Teams and site Contractors.
- Coordinate and influence Project Quality Teams with best practices and monitor the consistent application of the Project Quality Management System.
- Work with a proactive approach to preventing quality issues through review and improvement.
- Ensure Quality issues are effectively communicated with the respective Project Team and provide support to determine appropriate solutions.
- Facilitate the consistent application of the structured Construction Quality Surveillance Programme.
- Review Contractor deliverables against project requirements as and when required.
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of inspectors and identify training requirements to continually improve the performance of Quality Teams.
- Support the Ex Compliance Team as required.
- Witness and verify that all testing procedures for grounding, megger, Hi-hot, point to point and calibration have been approved and are on site.
- Provide QC support to all Project Teams and conduct surveillance/ witness testing in accordance with approved ITPs, as required.
- Monitoring of electrical and instrumentation installation, above and below ground, junction boxes, cable tray installation, cable pulling, dressing of cable, glanding, labeling, terminations, tube bending and calibrations.
- Monitor field E&I installation activities and ensure that negative trends are escalated and addressed appropriately.
- Qualified electrician with on-the-job experience of electrical installation.
- CompEx certification: Ex 01 – 04 and preferably Ex 14.
- Minimum of eleven (11) years of experience in E&I inspection with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in Oil and Gas projects.
- Fully conversant with IEC 60079 and other applicable industry Codes and Standards (i.e. PUE and RoK).
- Knowledge of specified equipment in classified (Ex) and non-classified areas.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English.
- Ability to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Tengiz 28\28
- Only for KZ passport holders