- Working knowledge of ISO 9001,14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Lead auditing of Management Systems.
- Petroleum industry materials and equipment, including the processes used for their design, fabrication, installation, and inspection.
- ISO 9000 family of standards for quality management systems.
- RoK Laws, Regulatory and Authority main principles and requirements for Labour Protection, Industrial Hazard & Safety, and Environmental Protection.
- Company specifications, technical procedures, policies, and standards.
- International Codes & Standards used in the petroleum industry (e.g. ASME, API, ASTM, NACE, ISO).
- Local Codes & Standards used in the petroleum industry (e.g. SNiP, GOST);
- Business management principles.
Managing and leading internal and external audits.
- Good interpersonal skills with a flair for building internal and external networks at all organizational levels.
- Target orientated and self motivated - able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to deliver presentations at a range of organizational levels.
- A systematic and organised approach to work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrated computer literacy with particular emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Developing, managing, leading and implementing the Project PED QA and QC Audit Programme described in the QMS, for both Internal Project Audits, and External Audits of Contractors and Suppliers, to determine and assure their compliance with the Project QMS requirements.
- Setting up and implementing the Quality Management Processes for PED. Verifying the adequacy of the QMS, and monitoring and audit that the work carried out for, and on behalf of, PED is in accordance with suitable and approved quality management systems.
- Planning and organizing the activities, manage Quality Assurance and Quality Control personnel to perform the function within the Project Management Team.