- Diploma in Engineering, Technical Studies, Project Management, Project Control, Planning, Business Administration and/or a closely related field.
- 6 or more years working experience in Project Services, Project Controls, Project Management, Business Administration.
- At least 6 years of experience in working directly or indirectly in oil and gas industry in senior specialist position.
- More than 6 years of experience in working for a major oil and gas company and/or a contractor providing services to one.
- More than 6 years of experience in Planning and Reporting, Project Management and Project Control. 3 or more years of experience in Primavera system management.
- Advanced degrees in above specified areas and/or closely related field as well as a degree in Engineering or Technical Studies.
- Knowledge of project controls theories and concepts.
- Ability to analyze and interpret various sets of data related to the activities of a major oil and gas company.
- Good knowledge of the planning processes and procedures, project management concepts.
- Ability to identify potential bottlenecks / mitigation measures and have the skills to prepare succinct analysis for management information.
- Ability to create / update project control methods and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of Primavera, MS Project and similar software.
- Ability to prepare internal and external presentations as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Provide senior specialist level support to department management in ensuring that Development Division processes in planning are followed and kept up to date. Ensure that all planning materials meet standards and best practices of the Company and the Division. Proactively participate in the update of project control procedures.
- Co-ordinate work on the Experimental Programme schedule elements with managers and engineers of the Company as well as contractor planning engineers. Integrate schedule data to develop the overall Division Plan.
- Monitor progress against plans, prepare variance analyses, highlight problem areas and propose solutions.
- Prepare monthly and other periodic planning reports for the management.
- Analyse milestone progress to assess the need for mitigation steps by respective. Ensure that Project requirements in terms of quality and performance are met during the respective process.
- Lead the supervision of planning, scheduling, progress measurement and reporting activities of all execution contractors, in particular Eskene West Rail Project ones.
- Ensure the dissemination of planning data to project level project control site teams.
- Participate in multiyear and annual work programme preparation processes. Interface with relevant teams within the division, analyse the relevant data and take part in the preparation of presentation materials for the management.
- Act as a focal point in the maintenance of Primavera and other planning tools. Advise on new tools and scheduling development trends
- Maintain planning records databases with information on past operations, activities, savings etc.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of planning methodologies and procedures.
- Provide expertise support in reporting, performance monitoring, cost control, budgeting, contract management, risk management and other project control activities.
- Support department management in the development and execution of stakeholder engagement initiatives.
- Prepare responses to external correspondence and other requests.
- Support department management in administration issues. Co-ordinate assigned tasks in the on-the-job training of the junior staff.
- Provide support, when necessary, in various department and division audits on project control and technical matters. Ensure adequate liaison with the respective stakeholders.
- Work on assigned ad hoc tasks from the management. Participate in, and if required, lead planning task forces.