- Provides support and assistance to RA CSQ Lead as requested.
- Responsibilities in four areas: Codes and Standards, Compliance Queries, PMOC, support of RA input to Pre-Award contracts
- Carry out work duties in compliance with Regulatory Affairs Plans, Procedures & Departmental Work Instructions.
- Directs and participates directly in the investigation of available sources of RoK regulatory documents relevant to design, construction and operations for develop and maintain the RoK C&S Archive / Index of relevant regulatory documents.
- Collecting and continuous updating of the Codes & Standards Archive for use on construction sites , ensuring that most current versions of Normative-Technical Documentation are readily available for use at all times.
- Daily and weekly research available sources of regulatory information in order to identify and obtain normative documents relevant to activities.
- During daily and weekly checks of regulatory document sources, RA CSQ Coordinator shall identify any RoK standards newly-issued, voided or superseded.
- 3-5 years of experience
- English - preferable good level
- Atyrau 5\2
- Only for KZ passport holders