- The minimum requirements towards candidates:
- Higher technical degree
- Minimum 3 years HSE experience
- English skills – upper intermediate
- Previous drilling experience is a plus
- Work regime will be 12 hours by 7 days per week.
- Rig support is 24-7 – rotation will include working 14 day shifts and 14 night shifts per rotation.
Key Job Responsibilities for D&C Field Safety Specialist Position:
- Conduct specialized HES reviews, investigations and projects with Business Partner’s (BP’s) and provide technical support during job planning, job execution and post job phase.
- Evaluate Drilling BPs' internal/external OE Processes.
- Evaluate BP’s tracking system utilized for managing HES training data. Get to know BPs' HES MS.