- Candidate should have broad experience with gas turbine, steam turbine, compressors, and diesel engine
instrumentation and associated control systems. Fully conversant with calibration test equipment, programming language and controls configuration software tools used in above systems.
- Checks and calibrates a wide working range of process control instruments and fire & gas devices.
- Carries out preventive maintenance work on a wide variety of instrumentation.
- Repairs process Pressure, Temperature, Level, Flow instruments and related equipment.
- Uses the authorised application of forces and overrides, to make safe, live, on line, process instrument adjustments.
- Prepares, calibrates and ensures that instruments comply with State Authority Standard checks.
- Experienced in the interpretation of all engineering documents including datasheets, P & IDs, Cause & Effect
Diagrams, Loop Drawings, etc.
- Acts as the main instrument point of contact during any commissioning, planned and unplanned outages including any new plant start up work.
- Monitors all safety aspects of daily instrument work under his control.
- Provides effective liaison and communication with the operators during all instrumentation work under his control.
- Accepts responsibility for compliance with all Company standards on any assigned work or projects.
- Performs day or night shift duties as required.
- Can fulfil the duties of an instrument work team member when working on any electrical equipment.
- Reports to his direct Supervisor, on any safety, administrative, operating or technical issues.
- Acts as work performing authority live-on-line instrument operations follows Company HSE rules and PTW system.
- Should be familiar with basic principles of electrical engineering applicable to instrumentation.
- Should be familiar with basic principles of electronics applicable to electronic instrumentation.
- Should be familiar with First Aid medical treatment of an electrocuted person.
- Should be familiar with instructions for the safe use of breathing apparatus.
- Should be familiar with instructions for use of cascade air breathing equipment.
- Should be very experienced in Maintenance of Rotating Equipment
- Schedule 28/28 Tengiz
- Medical Insurance