- Work with the MAC and EPCM to ensure that the interfaces between the MAC, Vendors, EPCM are adequate to progress the project schedule and highlight risks and work mitigation plans
- Responsible for delivering the scope of work under MAC contract.
- Work closely with the Contracts, Procurement and Project Control groups to ensure schedule and budget are being met.
- Work with the Automation Engineering team to progress the design and deliverables production efforts.
- Ensure that the facility design is safe, operable, maintainable, cost-effective, constructible, and reliable and meets the design basis.
- Ensure key deliverables, reviews, comments and approvals are submitted timely in order to avoid execution schedule delays.
- Develop strong collaboration and communication with Operations and other Project
- 7-10 years of experience
- English knowledge good level preferable
- Atyrau 5\2
- Only for KZ passport holders