- The Designs Engineer (Instrument) works in the Designs Engineering Group and reports to the I&E Team Lead through Facilities Engineering.
- The duties of the position support for Tengiz Plant Operations & Turnarounds, covering KTL, SGP, SGI plants. The Designs Engineer (Instrument) works closely with Operations, Maintenance, Automation and other technical specialists to improve operational performance and solve problems related to a broad range of process Analyzers equipment.
- The Designs Engineer (Instrument) develops Engineering Work Requests (EWR’s) into small expense or capital improvement projects to improve facility operation. Implements instrumentr equipment design changes to improve reliability and to reduce process upsets and plant failures. Works directly with Process Reliability, Operations, and
- Maintenance to identify and address Bad Actor equipment reliability issues.
- The position is also responsible for the review and development of operating and maintenance procedures that enhance the performance and reliability of equipment., and may be involved in organizing training to improve the skills and knowledge of Operations and Maintenance personnel on equipment operation and maintenance.
- 5+ years of experience
- English knowledge preferable