- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other IT related specialty;
- 3 years of experience in the IT area with at least 1-2 years of information security related activity;
- Teamwork oriented.
- Customer orientation.
- Detail oriented.
- Can multi-task.
- Can work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Has the following skills: interpersonal, influencing, communication, problem-solving, analytical, planning.
- Fluent spoken and written English Technical.
- Experience with risk management, including performing risk identification and controls identification.
- Knowledge of and ability to explain information security concepts.
- Awareness of international standards, best practices and frameworks (e.g., ISO, COBIT)
- Knowledge of security solutions, such as those related to vulnerability management, SIEM, password management, encryption (e.g., Nessus Tenable, ArcSight, Secunia, Privileged Access Manager).
- Develop cybersecurity-related policies, procedures and guidelines Threat / Vulnerability Management.
- Manage and support processes related to threat and vulnerability management.
- Perform security assessments, including technical security or cloud service evaluations.
- Identify vulnerabilities and steward remediation.
- Coordinate penetration tests.
- Provide input for the security architecture.
- Participate in the identification of solutions to address gaps in the security architecture Risk Management.
- Assist with the definition of risks and recommended controls to mitigate those risks.
- Provide recommendations that consider cost versus benefit of proposed controls Consultation.
- Provide interpretation of information security related policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provide guidance to users, as needed, related to information security and cyber threats.
- Promote information security best practices.
- Provide advice on IT policies, procedures, processes or projects from an information security perspective.