Wood (trading locally as PSNK) is currently looking for a Chief RA Project Engineer to join our team in Atyrau.
- We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality projects to our client’s requirements.
- The successful candidate monitoring the technical requirements for design, survey and architectural planning solutions, economical expenditure of funds for design and survey work, the timing of the development of design and estimate documentation. Guarantees the compliance of the developed design and estimate documentation with RoK standards, norms, rules and instructions.
- The person who has a higher professional education, experience in project management from three years, experience in designing (included international projects) for at least five years is appointed to the position of chief project engineer. He administrative and criminal responsibility of a design solutions.
- Organization of entrance control of project documentation of construction facilities;
- Signing of project documentation;
- Excellent knowledge of RoK standards and rules in the field of design & construction.
- Previous work experience required on same position.
- Able to keep up to date with Regulatory Requirements applicable to scope of services.
- Able to provide consultancy services related to RoK legislative requirements.
- Able to manage third parties efficiently.
- Champion for introducing best practice and corporate initiatives to all projects executed
- Ensure all work is executed in compliance with client requirements and TCO procedures, standards and national and international standards
- Compliance with Client and Contractor Health Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies and Procedures
- Should possess of certificate engineering and technical workers involved in the design and construction process.
- Participation in making design solutions considering regulatory documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan and international standards.
- Develop of TPD packages according to RoK standards, included making suggestions for design changes.
- Overall monitoring of regulatory compliance workload and resource requirements.
- Coordination of development TPD packages including the development of technical solutions for TPD.
- Promoting continuous improvement of the regulatory requirement compliance
- Provide guidance, development, coaching and support all related aspects
- Control over the compliance with Regulations and Procedures, effective within the RoK and adherence to legislative requirements related to subsoil users
- Provide daily support to involved Departments and interpretation of local regulatory requirements for technical issues.
- Preparation of documentation for the authorship supervision (schedule, recourse and plan).
- Provide regulatory documentation per requests
- Participate at Inspections held by state authorities
- Advise on appropriate strategies for complying with RoK Regulatory requirements
- Reporting and administration on Regulatory Affairs & Permitting activities for work performance
- Monitor changes and amendments to RoK legislation, in-time analysis and study of the changes to determine their possible impact on company activity and providing with valid procedures and instruction to follow law requirements
HSE Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a Safety Leader and promote HSEQ awareness to all project personnel. Carry out regular site and project safety visits and audits
- Input to the delivery of the PSNK annual HSE Improvement Plan
- No accidents, No harm to people, No harm to the environment
- Good communications (oral and written), networking, collaboration and well-developed team-working skills
- Knowledge of Gosexpertiza review process and construction process
- Significant experience, with previous work history associated with international projects.
- Experience with supervision and developing potential in others.
- Through language, behaviour and actions, demonstrate commitment to WGPSN Core Values.
- Ensure an appropriate level of interface and engagement within your team, the client and Corporate WGPSN.
- Fully conversant with local regulatory environment, and standard international and national industry standards and specifications
- Self motivated, high level of delivery focus
- Ability to work within multiple teams and deal with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of Russian, Kazakh & English languages is essential.
- Strong team leadership requiring focus, enthusiasm, sensitivity, mentoring and coaching.
- Self starter
- Oil & Gas Industry related experience.
- Experience of a leadership role with strong ability to manage a team.
- Conversant in writing reports.
- Commercially and contractually aware and able to manage budgets.
- Skills typically acquired through minimum 10 years experience
- Working knowledge of RoK legislative requirements
- Fully conversant with standard Regulatory Affairs & Permitting activities in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Technical degree advantageous