Please be informed that we have open vacancy for 3GI HES Workface Planning Specialist, Tengiz 28/28
- The overall objective of this position is to provide overall HES Workface Planning and HES Risk Management Coordination for the 3GI Site Team. This position reports to the 3GI HES Team Lead – OSBL/Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the 3GI HES Team Lead – OSBL/Services for daily direction.
- Method Statements:
- Detailed review of the Installation Work Packages for inclusion of critical safeguards
- Review of method statements for HES quality and inclusion of critical safeguards
- FGP SI-105:
- Coordination of the FGP SI-105 Optimized procedure implementation
- Review of PPHAs and ensuring BP has approved library of PPHAs
- Risk Management:
- Gate Keeper to RIMs (Tracks and manages HES Risk Register for 3GI)
- Verifies risk reduction action plans have been completed as reported.
- Conducts safeguard verification in field (Check It)
- Conducts SWC verification in field (Check It)
- Workforce Planning & HES Reviews: PPHA, methods statements, risk assessments
- Integrate and work with Business Partners HES WFP and Risk specialist to develop and implement planning methods to incorporate HES into each work package.
- 10 years’ experience in HES and construction related work activities.
- Effectively communicate and work with HES Specialists in the field
- Identify and mitigate safety issues
- Communicate with Project Management, Construction Management, HES Specialists
- Monitor, assess and identify opportunities for HES improvement