Location: Atyrau 5/2
Instrumentation Engineer (5+ years experience)
Scope of work:
- Responsible for the migration of existing plant datasheets into SPI - this includes review and correction of existing data and addition of missing data.
- Submit for review and implement/resolve comments after TCO review.
- Interface with engineers, PSI group, Information Management Group and handle requests for new datasheet creation.
- Quality check on datasheets received.
- Higher Engineering Degree. (Preferably related to Instrument Engineering)
- Relevant work experience - not less than 5 years as Instrumentation Engineer and/or practical instrumentation experience.
- Must have basic understanding of oil field or plant processes.
- SmartPlant Instrumentation Experience
- English (discipline related written & spoken), Russian (fluent),
- Kazakh language skills would be advantage.