- Higher professional education;
- Work experience in the field of the regulatory affairs - at least 5 years.
- Review RoK legislations and monitor the compliance with the requirements of the regulatory acts at TCO FGP/WPMP facilities applicable to the production, field facilities, the process of the plants and power supply facilities.
- Have knowledge of development and approval procedure, the mandatory scope and content of the pre-design and design (design and estimate) documentation
- Have good understanding of the design documentation, project stages and drawings.
- Have knowledge of the project expert review procedure
- Have knowledge of the design documentation approval/reapproval
- Provide support to the engineering team while checking the design documentation for the compliance with the RoK legislative requirements.
- Provide the consultations and recommendations on ensuring the compliance with RoK regulatory requirements to obtain the permits and approvals.
- Develop the presentations, graphic charts and tables on RA issues
- Microsoft Office advanced user (Excel, Word, Power Point etc).