- Familiarity with POL system to be able to download as-built drawings and other Construction data
- General understanding of the MCPlus system and support the Turnover Team to ensure accurate. Walkdown Punch Items List is available in the system.
- Interfaces with the Project Construction, Turnover Coordinators and Walk Down Engineers to support Walk Down Engineer in organizing walk downs based on Contractor MC Notifications and project schedule.
- Records all identified punch items during Walk Downs.
- Supports MCPlus team by providing approved Final Construction Punch List to make sure the final punch list items and their status are accurate in the MCPlus system.
- Ensures that relevant punch lists of the Final Construction are available along with other punch list requirements as noted in the Punch List procedure.
- Participates in a pre-walk down meeting to ensure all participants understand the punch list requirements as detailed in the Punch List procedure.
- Participates in a post walk down meeting following the completion of the walk down to ensure all identified items are finalized, registered and categorized in accordance with the Punch List procedure
- Participates in Contractor weekly meetings to update Construction and Contractor teams on the status of punch list clearing in support of Mechanical Completions