As a minimum, the E/I Inspector shall have:
- Inspectors shall have a minimum of eight (8) years of inspection experience in manufacturing plants, including a minimum five (5) years of independent inspection experience in the specific commodity and processes to be inspected.
- Inspectors shall be fully conversant with applicable industry standards, specifications, and fabrication methods and shall perform a variety of inspection functions with minimal supervision as required to verify compliance with requirements.
- Shall have knowledge of ISO 9001: quality management systems requirements and implementation.
- Inspectors shall demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of the National Electric Code, IEC or equivalent standards.
- Inspectors shall be familiar with the international Industry Codes and Standards related to Intrinsically Safe Systems and Electrical Systems for Instrumentation such as; ISA RP12.6, ISA RP12.2.02, ISA TR12., ANSI MC96.1, IEEE 518, IEEE 1100, IEC 60529, NEMA ICS 6, NEMA 250, NEMA VE 1, NEMA VE 2, NFPA 70/NEC and UL 94.
- As a minimum, inspectors shall be able to inspect complete loop checking, wiring continuity, colour coding and start up.
- When required, inspectors shall be able to evaluate ‘Factory Acceptance Test’ results and demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of international codes and standards related to packaged units instrumentation.
Educational Attainments: (e.g. Trade Qualifications, Degree, etc)
- Bachelors/university degree in engineering, (or local equivalent) in a relevant discipline and experience or
High school diploma in engineering, (or local equivalent) in a relevant discipline and experience.
Location: Atyrau 5/2