- Diploma or certificate of electrical, electromechanical special courses.
- Make minor repairs and adjustments to electrical and mechanical generating or distribution machinery and equipment.
- Maintain simple operating records.
- Requires completion of high school, supplemented by at least one year of experience in the operation and minor maintenance of general mechanical and electrical plant equipment; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in heavy electrical industries, Oil and Gas Industry and a minimum practical 6-12 months experience Additional experience will be an advantage, experience in onshore / offshore Production Operations, particularly in Operations of substations and related electrical systems.