Location: Karabatan 14/14
- Minimum College degree;
- Consolidated knowledge, experience and understanding of Control and Monitoring systems with particular reference to Security and Emergency Control Rooms – essential.
- Minimum two years’ experience in field operations at Kashagan project, or security operations at other projects – essential. Optionally, at least three years ‘in house’ experience of security control systems monitoring and administration.
- Knowledge and understanding of how CCTV technology system works including Video Management Applications – an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of how Electronic Access Control System works – an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of how security early detection systems work (Radars, Fiber Optic Systems,
Extreme Long Range Thermal Imaging Systems) – an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of Standard Operating Procedure principle – an advantage.
- Stress tolerant: able to remain calm under pressure, ability to handle multiple crises calmly and in a way which inspires others;
- Vigilance and attention: able to concentrate on a task for long periods;
- Internal control & integrity, self-direction, ability to work with minimum supervision and be flexible to adapt to changing situations;
- Interpersonal skills: teamwork;
- Oral/Written communication skills: good networker/facilitator and communicator;
- Technical IT skills at good level with spreadsheets, database management, MS package;
- Time management skills;
- Basic observation ability, training and experience;
- Accurate and an eye for detail (be able to scan information at high speed and assess norms/values/rules);
- Good eye/hand coordination;
- Good eye sight, depth perception and not be color blind;
- Ability to monitor various security system alarms, determine priorities and control alarms accordingly;
- Good level of English, Russian and Kazakh language ability with particular emphasis on security and oilfield technical terminology.