- Quality Lead will be responsible for completing all work related to the validation of QVDs (Quality Verifying Documents) for Operations Acceptance and Handover Packages in CMS.
- He/she will develop the delivery work processes for the verification of Handover deliverables to support a smooth turnover to Operations.
- Interface and work with all responsible parties to ensure the Quality records and Handover deliverables are complete and received for sub-systems / systems for Turnover to Operations.
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate
- 6 – 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle, especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
- In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities Maintenance practices and procedures
- Practical experience working with contractors in activities associated with oil & gas equipment.
- Previous experience in commissioning and / or start-up areas is desirable.