- Shall be educated to degree level in a technical discipline.
- Either previous experience in technical passport compilation on a major oil and gas project or previous experience in equipment technical inspection role (pressurized equipment, boilers, pressure vessels etc.), preferably as supervisor or higher.
- Must have good English skills or be willing to learn English.
- Leadership skills including tactfulness when dealing with internal and external issues required.
- Proactive, responsible, person with a keen attention to detail, and flexibility to adjust approach during execution of activities, as well as multitask, whilst maintaining priorities.