- Monitor contracts close out process after the project completion
- Work with the Project Management Team to determine the best contracting approaches and options for the execution of the work scope as required
- Ensure required contracts are in place in time to maintain the project schedule
- Provide timely notification to each contractor in the event of contract award/regret
- Obtain and review commercial proposals from contractors; perform commercial analysis and provide a recommendation with respect to contract award as required
- Contract Specialist is responsible for the coordination of contracting activities including compliance with company policies and procedures, development of contracting strategies, bid evaluation, and analysis and
the negotiation and award of service and construction contracts as required. The position is responsible for establishing and maintaining interfaces with key stakeholders of the projects. This role requires establishing close working relationships within concerned parties.
- Reports to Lead Contract Consultant
- Maintain regular contact with the Project Management Team in order to establish their contracting requirements
- Develop contract strategies and procedures for the projects as required
- Coordination of bid evaluation processes (preparation of bid packages, participation in contractor prequalification process and etc.)
- Lead bid proposal review meetings, meetings with contractors to discuss the scope, necessary site regulations, and expected documentation, etc.
- Liaise with the Contract Sponsor group and cost Control group to effectively monitor the contractor performance, contractual period and value
- Fluent Kazakh/Russian/English
- Experience at Contracts.