- Higher technical education of oil-gas equipment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of maintenance of oil-gas fixed equipment (heat exchangers, separators, splitters, reactors, filters, shutoff and control valves, etc.)
- IT knowledge and skills – Microsoft Office Excel intermediate user (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to develop the documents according to tasks.
- Communication and team-work skills.
- Planning and prioritizing skills, skills to deliver presentations and conduct meetings.
- Adaptability, flexibility.
- Quick learner.