- Appropriate education from a certified Technical School, College or University or other appropriate life Skills to offset Education requirements.
- Knowledge of production operations in DCS, Fire & Gas Detection and Auto ESD/Blow down systems.
- Knowledge of process related principles and reference materials such as PID’s/Reference Documents.
- Knowledge in the operation and maintenance of plant, machinery, instrumentation and associated systems and basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Skills of normal start up/shutdown and operation single equipment, systems, units. Emergency shutdown single equipment, systems, units. Preparation for maintenance and handover from maintenance single equipment, systems, units. Sampling of different product with Gas testing.
- Awareness of Kazakhstan and international codes and regulations, standards.
- Knowledge / experience in Oil Plant Units and the relevant distribution system (i.e. Oil Treatment and Flash Gas Compression Units, all Utility systems, Open/Closed Drain Systems, Firewater and Fire Fighting Systems, Chemical injection systems).
- RoK Certification for pressure vessels, gas facilities and lifting equipment
- Medical Certificate of Fitness.