We are looking for MVS Coordinator ,Tengiz 28/28
- Monitor the project vehicles/drivers movements and behaviors, and make recommendations to comply with RoK requirements
- Ensure that vehicles/drivers involved in the project activities are registered in the FGP IVMS software program.
- Coordinate data collection,review, and analysis
- Supervise equipment inspection process for the project vehicles.
- Interface with TCO MVS Advisor to align both programs where possible.
- Review and approve the contractor motor vehicle safety plans and traffic management plans.
- Provide instruction and guidance for contractors to help them manage their drivers.
- Analyzing traffic patterns and making recommendations
- Recommending with justification, new speed limits and boundaries as needed on 3GP site.
- Reviewing motor vehicle reports and computerized tracking feedback to ensure continued compliance for enhancement of safety for both the drivers and the workers involved.
- Reviewing safety inspection reports, motorized equipment inspection reports, vehicle safety related documentation, processing and generating procedures, reports and documentation.
- Attend scheduled motor vehicle safety meetings and other meetings as requested.