We are looking for HES Team Lead - MVS, Tengiz 28\28
- Work schedule is 28/28 rotational in Tengiz
- Coordinates and manages the Motor Vehicle Safety program for FGP Site Construction.
- Within the framework and following guidelines of Base Business, but the work scope will focus on motor vehicle operations and activities associated with FGP.
- Scope includes several hundred vehicles operating at peak times of the Project including light motor vehicles, trucks, buses and heavy equipment.
- Support multiple independent project teams on FGP. Interface with Project HES Supervisors & Project Managers. Provide some oversight & guidance to the MVS Specialists embedded on the project teams.
- Position interacts with FGP Contractors who provide motor vehicle operations and services to ensure MVS Process is effectively implemented, that drivers are trained and competent, risk assessments are thoroughly conducted and mitigation measures are implemented, as well as resolution of issues associated with Driver Improvement Monitoring equipment and tracking metrics etc.
- Perform assurance of MVS processes. Conducts periodic reviews and audits of MVS performance and activities and identifies trends and areas for improvement.
- Supports the development of systems and programs to enable a significant improvement in MVS performance including MVS communication and training programs.
- Root cause specialist for transport related incidents and near misses.
- Directs and Supervises a Team of MVS HES Personnel including full time consultants, expatriate and national personnel, and analysts.
- Serves as a working member of the MVS Steering Committee. Key interface position with BB Logistics Sptd on working towards One MVS that is fit for purpose for FGP.
- Education: Bachelors degree required.
- Applicant technical credentials in lieu of a technical degree will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Years of experience: 10 plus years relevant work experience in HES functions, including experience with Motor Vehicle Safety. Will consider other experience.
- Language: English fluency is required for interaction with multinational Project and leadership; Russian and Kazak fluency preferred.