- Ensure an effective equipment maintenance process at the site.
- Take an active part in preparations for new facilities and systems start-up, developing scopes of maintenance work; review design documentation and equipment operation manuals to identify the most appropriate maintenance process.
- Be the leader in safety and environmental performance
- Participate in evaluations of potential contractors to undertake works on site; assess competencies of contractor personnel.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in equipment operation and maintenance in the oil & gas sector
- Proficiency in languages – Kazakh, Russian, and English - intermediate
- Computer skills - advanced user of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Provisions and requirements of relevant statutory RoK documents (laws, resolutions, regulations, instructions, standards, and engineering specifications)
- Tengiz 28\28
- Only for KZ passport holders