Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Higher Education Certification (HNC, HND or BSc)
- Knowledgeable about several construction trade disciplines or discipline specialty
- General knowledge of engineering process related to WBS, Path of Construction Development, Constructability, and CWP development.
- General knowledge of materials management systems and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on Piping / Mechanical construction projects as a General Foreman, or Superintendent.
- Kazakh, Russian and English
- The overall objective of this position is ensure an effective workface planning program is being used on Piping / Mechanical in accordance with the Workface Planning Implementation Plan and with relevant contracts Exhibit H requirements.
- To deliver the FGP-WPMP Project Execution Plan.
- To meet the position Objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- To be personally responsible for ‘Zero Incident & Injuries’.
- The WFP facilitator assists in the development of IWPs
- Supports Contractor WFP planners with the development and assembly of IWPs, ensuring that safety, quality and efficiency at the Workface are considered in the planning process.
- Utilizes his/her hands-on construction expertise to assist Contractor’s development of IWPs and subsequent assembly of IWPs in SmartPlant Construction (SPC)
- The WFP facilitator coordinates with and provides construction knowledge to project schedulers, engineers, other WFP facilitators and superintendents
- Identifies specific risks associated with executing the planned activities.
- Reviewing final IWP for completeness and accuracy
- Constraint identification and clearance
- Provide continuous support of the IWP process from initial IWP scoping sessions through to the IWP close out