Location: Tengiz 28/28
Objective and main purpose of this position:
- Responsible for timely development of training materials, training organization including vendor training, competency development of Production Operations personnel to ensure proper level of competency prior to performing unsupervised work at new facilities and FGP equipment.
Qualification requirements for the position:
- High Technical Degree.
- Not less than 5 years of work experience in Engineer and Supervisor positions in Oil and Gas production operation, experience at Tengizchevroil facilities is desired.
- English language skills – Intermediate or higher level.
- Excellent resource and time management skills.
- Ability to support other team members in handling engineering issues and classifying process requirements.
Required to have knowledge of:
- RoK legal and regulatory instruments relevant to this position and assigned duties (i.e. laws, regulations, guidelines, standards and specifications).
- Principles of process units operation in oil and gas industry, process regalements.