We are looking for Planning Engineer, Tengiz 28/28
- The overall objective of this position is to provide project planning support to the Area Lead Planner and Site Construction Team as a whole to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all project controls related processes and reporting.
- Build effective relationships, (internal and external), with others such as Area Planning Engineers/Analysts, Cost, Contract Advisors, Construction Reps.
- Mentor Planning Analysts and assisting them in setting their goals and objectives for their career growth
- Develop and maintain overall Area project construction plan. Review with site management and client construction Reps.
- Must maintain sight of critical path in the assigned area, communicate it to your team and provide analysis where schedule pressure is building and possible work-arounds as directed.
- Review and approve contractor schedules, validating quantities, and all resource loading match the scope of work and estimate of the job.
- Responsible for reviewing Contractor, (sub-contractor), schedule for comprehensive coverage, logic, weaknesses, trends and predictability of potential schedule slip (risks).
- Assess schedule trends and ensure Contractor correctly highlights such trends in periodic reports.
- Review cash flow forecasts to ensure alignment with schedule and highlight and significant events or concerns for Site management attention.
- Review Contractor reports and ensure correct progress reporting and highlighting of significant issues/concerns.
- Provide Area Construction Progress and Performance input to established Project Reporting Dashboard, Reviews and perform ad-hoc analysis
- Prepare and issue periodic and ad-hoc reports and data as required to the Site Central Team or Project Management
- Ensure document are organized in such a manner as others may easily reference historical data for lessons learned