We are looking for Power & Control Lead, Tengiz 28/28
- University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate
- 7 – 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle, especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
- In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities Maintenance practices and procedures.
- Practical experience working with contractors in activities associated with oil & gas equipment.
- Previous experience in commissioning and / or start-up areas is must.
- Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and work flows.
- Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements - in line with RoK regulations.
- Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start-up.
PLEASE NOTE: 2nd stage of interview will be conducted in Atyrau