- Cost analysis, work planning as well as minimizing project costs.
- Budgets/construction metrics, quantity take-offs, forecasting, cost estimating, and reporting.
- Performing effective and efficient quantity surveying, cost controls, and change management activities throughout the project life-cycle.
- Preparing project estimate, overseeing design phase as well as delivering updated cost plans for different stages of construction.
- Supporting and providing technical support to project managers and site managers.
- IWP develop.
- Generate MTO’s (Material Take Offs) and BOQ (Bill of Quantities) Earthworks, Civil, Concrete, Structural, Architectural, Mechanical, Piping.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills to handle project costs.