We are looking for BPG Operator, Tengiz 28\28
Brief description of job:
- Registers and updates personal information in JDE E1 for assigning a unique number to the employee in accordance with the requirements of business and in compliance with the rules for the processing, management and protection of personal data.
- Processes data in the electronic systems of the company for issuance of new permanent passes, replacement of old or damaged passes and processes visitor and vehicle passes through such electronic systems of Company as JDE E1, OnGuard (Lenel), VVAMS/PAMS and others.
- Rechecks all data input in the electronic system to avoid duplications or errors, achieving 100% integrity and reliability of the data.
- Complies with the rules while working with critical electronic systems of Company.
- Complies with the rules, requirements, and features of Company’s facilities while issuing passes and managing the access of both staff and vehicles.
- Should know and observe SI-127 ‘Operation Process Zone Boundaries, Access requirements and Restrictions’ and Site Specific Access Procedures.
- Able to reveal gaps within the process and identify potential risks, special situations to timely inform Security Technical Group Supervisor.
- Should know the structure of the levels in the system and know location of the facilities in Company’s area.
- Follows the rules of obtaining approval for organization of physical access for personnel and vehicles to Company's facilities.
- Should demonstrate a high level of business communication while working with the clients.
- Should respond promptly to the customer’s requests received via e-mail, phone or personally.
- Should be able to make reports, demonstrate basic knowledge of SQL, ODBC, programming elements and to know about user and administrative interface, server and network structure.
- Should constantly work on self-development increasing the level of knowledge in the field of computer systems and IT technology.
- Adheres to work schedule and working hours.
Specific Candidate skills:
- Mandatory knowledge of English not lower than 2 level.
- Experience in IT (or related) at least 1 year.
- Higher IT or related education.
- Knowledge of programs and systems in physical access management.
- Knowledge of programs and systems in pass management.
- Knowledge of network structure.
- Knowledge of computer structure, software and systems.
- Knowledge of database and general understanding of servers.
- Creation of reports and knowledge of a programming language.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing Information Protection and Confidentiality of personal data.